Who is behind Living Well North Tyneside?
The Living Well North Tyneside partnership brings together a range of cross sector organisations in North Tyneside The partnership includes; North Tyneside VODA, North Tyneside Council, North Tyneside Clinical Commissioning Group, the four Primary Care Networks (PCNs) of local GP practices in North Tyneside, the Community Healthcare Forum, TyneHealth GP Federation and Healthwatch North Tyneside.
Our aim is to connect our communities with trusted information, helping local residents find and access services, activities, events and people to support us all to live well locally.
Living Well North Tyneside offers:
• A searchable directory of local activities, events, services and organisations in North Tyneside
• Information and news about activities, events and services in North Tyneside
• A place for local organisations and groups to share and showcase what they can offer residents
• A local view of your community, neighbourhood or town
• An opportunity for residents to engage with providers